Services & Solutions
Technology solutions that make sense for your business
Many small businesses find it challenging to identify, select, deploy, maintain, and protect their technology. Whether you're looking to keep IT costs predictable, avoid unexpected problems, communicate more effectively or make a plan for business continuity, AIR Technology Services has a solution for you.
With IT products and services from AIR, you get:
- Managed Services - 24/7 service with the option of a predictable monthly payment
- IT Consulting - you can count on our guidance and up-to-the-minute expertise
- Cloud Services - scalable, customized, mobile and cost-effective
- Business Continuity Planning - disaster planning, prevention, and protection
- Virtualization - improve performance and consolidate resources
- Hosted Exchange - harness the power of the internet to manage your Microsoft Exchange
- Firewall / Security - protect your business from unexpected disaster
- Help Desk Services - we're here when you need us
- Security - expert planning, implementation, auditing, monitoring, and management of complete security solutions
- On Demand Services - pay-as-you-go professional IT services
- Office Moves & Wiring - exceptional performance, manageability, reliability, and scalability
Powerful and flexible technology solutions from AIR Technology Services deliver exactly the reliability and performance you need to get the most out of your business technology investment.
Solutions from AIR Technology Services are easy, quick, and economical to implement.
We provide a range of Computer Support, Network Services and IT Consulting in Waukesha, Milwaukee, Brookfield, Pewaukee, Sussex, Racine, the Lake Country, Greater Milwaukee and Southeastern Wisconsin.
Local experts who can visit on-site: Waukesha Computer Support, Milwaukee IT Consulting, Brookfield Cloud Computing, Pewaukee Backup and Data Recovery, New Berlin Network Services, Sussex Hosted Exchange, Franklin Help Desk Services, Mequon Firewalls, Menomonee Falls Managed Services, Delafield Wireless Solutions, Oconomowoc Hosted Desktops, Hartford Hosted Applications, Racine Email and Spam Protection, Kenosha Telecom and Internet Service Selection, and Wisconsin Hosted Servers.